List:       linux-scsi
Subject:    Re: Linux SCSI mystery (long war story)
From:       Henrik Johansson <henrik () lcdata ! se>
Date:       1999-03-25 8:52:31

Hi!

I fully concur with Andries; You have nothing to worry about.

If You feel uncomforatble about the Linux fdisk comments,
and You intend to install a new Linux system on it,
the removal and recreation of the exsisting partition
will fix this, adjusting the partiton-table to match
the read geometry of the disk.

Happy hacking,
Henrik J.

-