List:       linux-s390
Subject:    CTE:Properties
From:       "Capt. Carl Davies" <tulipan_13 () netzero ! com>
Date:       2010-01-11 9:07:14

Hello

I am Mr.Carl Davies. I am in search of an agent to assist us in subsequent investment \
in properties in your country.

You will be required to:-

(1) Assist in the transfer of the said sum
(2) Advise on lucrative areas for investment
(3) Assist us in purchase of properties.

I will be pleased as soon as you indicate your interest by including your \
confidential phone in your positive response, this will enable us furnish you with \
further information on the procedures and modalities on how funds will be transferred \
or made available to you.

I await your immediate response.

Yours Sincerely

Carl Davies