List:       linux-rt-users
Subject:    Hello Beautiful
From:       Bentley <lucio.filho () casacivil ! ce ! gov ! br>
Date:       2016-12-15 8:53:49

How you doing today? I hope you are doing well. My name is Bentley, from the US. I'm in Syria right now fighting ISIS. I want to get to know you better, if I may be so bold. I consider myself an easy-going man, and I am currently looking for a relationship in which I feel loved. Please tell me more about yourself, if you don't mind.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Bentley.