List:       linux-rt-users
Subject:    Re: How to modify priority uart/serial interrupt on 3.14.23-rt20?
From:       Austin Schuh <austin () peloton-tech ! com>
Date:       2014-11-18 18:40:50

2 ways come to mind.  I've done one of them.  Others may have better
suggestions.

1) After you open the uart, iterate through /proc/, find the uart
interrupt thread, and bump it's priority.

2) Set up a background task which polls /proc/ for the uart interrupt
thread and bumps the priority.

(Sigh, resending since I forgot to use plain-text again...)

Austin