List:       linux-rt
Subject:    [rtl] Applications for multi-task irl driving simulator.
From:       Sven-Erik Tiberg <set () dc ! luth ! se>
Date:       2001-03-30 10:50:42

Hi

This is my first contribution to this list.

Interested in this list as I got a question about porting an ol' software
for controlling hydraulic fullscale   driving simulator for off-road and
sea "vehicle".
The main purpuse of that software was to signalprocess and coordiante
transform transducer signal to motions in the 6.D.O.F simulator on-line.
There where also some signal generators and FFT- modules included.

My Q's

- has anyone seen or are working on a similar application.
- consider to make it public under GNU, are anyone interested in porting
this software to RT-Linux.

It's a bit breef presentation, didn't like to fill up everyones mailbox ;-)
So please feel free to ask me for more info.

--- Sven-Erik Tiberg -- Sys Mgr -
Campus Computer Center
Lulea Univ. of Technology
S-97187 LULEA Sweden