List:       linux-rt
Subject:    [rtl] max period of a rt- task
From:       omill () ewu ! edu
Date:       2000-08-29 22:59:59

Hello :
  I have received answers to my question RE : rtl task brings the host
down.
  Victor Yodaiken asked me what is the value of SPEED in the code
     if ( pthread_make_periodic_np( mem_tasks[1],  gethrtime(), SPEED*300000000 )
          printk ("\n MEM Thread 2 is periodic now\n");

The value of SPEED is 3000.

What is the maximum period that can be assigned to a rt periodic task ?
It could be why I am having a problem -- the period is too large.

Sincerely,
Olga

To unsubscribe: