List:       linux-rt
Subject:    [rtl] Starting problems
From:       Jörg Demtröder <jdemt () debis ! com>
Date:       1999-06-30 13:59:02

Hello,
I am sorry to bother the group with questions from a absolute newbie.

I tried to install the RT patch on my system (SuSE 6.0, Kernel 2.0.36).
The result was that the kernel build failed!
My question is now the following:
What is the file(s) I have to download and what is the right way to
install the RT patch?

Up to know I found to many file and procedures.

Thank you very much for your help.

Joerg Demtroeder

To unsubscribe: