List:       linux-rt
Subject:    [rtl] Which SMP version?
From:       pnd () noao ! edu (Phil Daly)
Date:       1999-06-25 15:41:24

Hello all,

I posted my recipe for installing SMP RTL/beta 4 a while ago and several
people responded with reports/fixes. Thanks for that.

I want to upgrade again this next week - which version should I use?
Do I stay with kernel 2.2.9 and BetaX - if so, which X? Or do I
upgrade the kernel to 2.2.10 and use the latest beta8?

Thanks for any advice.