List:       linux-rt
Subject:    Re: [rtl] das1400
From:       svendsen () pvv ! org (Øystein Svendsen)
Date:       1999-03-26 22:43:00

[Pietro Camors]
|  -does anybody have most simple drivers code for the cio das 1400 isa
|  card?

Have you tried the driver for the das1600 card that is available at
the LLP site?  The das1400 and 1600 are quite compatible, so you could
give it a try.  I tried using that driver with a das1402 card about
one year ago, but the card was defective, and I was not able to trig
the card externally, so I can't say how fine the das1600 driver will
work with that card.  I am not very familiar with the das1600, but the
manual for the das1400 says that the card is somewhat fully register
compatible with the das1600.

--
    Øystein Svendsen