List:       linux-rt
Subject:    [rtl] Linux hackers help wanted/
From:       Paolo Mantegazza <mantegazza () aero ! polimi ! it>
Date:       1999-03-24 18:46:19

Hi,

I got the impression that when you press a key that causes one of the
keybord led to light up, the interrupt handler causes an interrupt
within the interrupt he is handling.

First: is that true?

Second: if it is so can someone explain the matter to me so that I do
not loose a lot of time rgrepping drivers/char to satisfy my curiosity?

Thank.

Ciao, Paolo.
To unsubscribe: