List:       linux-rt
Subject:    [rtl] rt_task_init
From:       "daniel p. peters" <Daniel.P.Peters () jpl ! nasa ! gov>
Date:       1999-01-25 20:42:23

Hi,
I have just recently begun using RTL, version 9G for redhat 5.1.  The
sample program I created
simply calls rt_task_init, then rt_task_make_periodic, which runs for a
while. After which I
call rt_task_delete.  The problem I am having is if I call rt_task_init
again to restart the task
from the beginning, I get a -22 failure. Looking at the init code it
appears the following is
happening:

        if (task->magic == RT_TASK_MAGIC) {
                return -EINVAL;