List:       linux-rt
Subject:    [rtl] keyboard scan
From:       Reg Dunlop <dunlopgr () mech ! canterbury ! ac ! nz>
Date:       1998-12-31 17:32:42

Hi,

Does anyone have some code for scanning the keyboard so that I can
read what key is pressed (held down) without having to also enter
"enter".

The application is jogging the position of a robot so we want the
response while a key (eg the up arrow key) is held down. Having to
continually press the key, and then press enter is problematic.

Any assistance would be greatly apreciated.

Thanks

Reg Dunlop
To unsubscribe: