List:       linux-rt
Subject:    Re: Search of mail archive
From:       "Randall A. Jones" <rjones () ladron ! cs ! nmt ! edu>
Date:       1998-03-23 15:09:53

On Fri, 20 Mar 1998 omill@mail.ewu.edu wrote:

> This is not a criticism of a RT home page :
>  	How difficult it would be make a word search of a
> RT mail  archive which is on the RT home page? For example, if
> I were looking at SMP-related questions/answers only ?
> 	If this can be done, we obviously need an approval of Victor
> Yodaiken.

I'm glad you asked.

We are in the process of upgrading the RT-Linux server (luz.cs.nmt.edu).
Part of this upgrade will be an improved mail archive page/interface,
including search capability.

I will post a notice to this group to announce the upgrade and any
new/different features.

Thanks for asking!

__Randy
rjones@cs.nmt.edu