List:       linux-rt
Subject:    [Rtl] rtlinuxfree.com
From:       Victor Yodaiken <yodaiken () fsmlabs ! com>
Date:       2005-04-06 3:14:35

As part of addding some more support to RTLinuxFree we have
set up a new web site with high bandwidth for downloads and
a web based discussion forum with such remarkable new technology
as obscuring email addresses to make life a little more difficult for
spammers.

If you want pages for a project, please email adam@fsmlabs.com.

Content is pretty thin and mostly there just to take up the
space- we can give posting access to people
involved in developing/maintaining RTLinuxfree.

we will continue them as long as people want them.