List:       linux-rt
Subject:    Re: [Rtl] Help needed on keyboard reponse in RTLinux-3.2-rc1
From:       "Diekie Huyzers" <diekieh () otb ! co ! za>
Date:       2005-02-14 7:01:27

Hi,

I have a similar problem.  I used to use an older RTLinux-3.2-rc1
(downloaded 8th Oct '04) with 2.4.24, RH9, and everything worked fine.  Now
I have downloaded the latest rc1 (9th Feb '05), and it will not work with
2.4.24 or 2.4.27 (exact same linux config as before).

After I built RTLinux, I tried the regression script, as I usually do, and
it fails on the second (rtl_time.o), sometimes third (rtl_sched.o) test.
Afterwards, whenever I press the backspace key at a fresh command line, the
system keeps beeping, in stead of beeping just once.  Also, when I try to
reboot, the system stops responding, and I have to hard reset.

Any clues would be helpful.

Diekie Huyzers