List:       linux-rt
Subject:    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=E9p.=20:=20[Rtl]=20Kernel=20patch?=
From:       "Marc LE DOUARAIN" <mledouarain () fareco ! fr>
Date:       2004-11-25 8:34:08

It seems there is a patch for 2.4.26 available if your browse the cvs
repository :
http://www.rtlinux-gpl.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/rtlinux-3.2-rc1/patches/

But personnally, I've not tested it and actually we are still using a
quite old 2.4.20 working perfectly !

Bye.

>>> "Rahul Athale" <rahul.athale@scch.at> 24.11 11:55 >>>
Hi,

Currently the latest kernel patch available for RTLinux is for version
2.4.24. Can anybody please tell when the kernel patch for newer kernel
will
be available? Thank you very much in advance.

Best Regards,

Rahul.