List:       linux-rt
Subject:    Re: [Rtl] lwip
From:       Sergio =?iso-8859-1?q?P=E9rez?= <serpeal () upvnet ! upv ! es>
Date:       2004-11-15 15:25:19

Hi, Xin Wang.

The file rtl_lwipopts.h contains most of the parameters that can be changed in
rtl-lwip, and most of them related to the number of connections. Check them
and tune them for your system.

The sockets API is build over the raw API and raw connections are called
netconns. Maybe you want to chek the sockets.c file to know how to tune
properly your system.

Best regards.

Sergio.