List:       linux-rt
Subject:    [Rtl] How to install RTLinux...
From:       Premji Chaudhary <premjic () MASIBUS ! com>
Date:       2004-10-12 6:55:06

Hi,Friends,

I want to install RTLinux for my new product in Embedded side.I have already
installed Red Hat Linux OS in my PC.

As per written instructions to install RTLinux,First I have to get
pre-patched Linux carnel,then configuration,compilation,then install RTLinux
etc.

But still i have confusion,How to do exactly.

I have hesitation taht why I have to take kernel again,already my PC is
running on Red Hat.

If anybody can give stepwise procedure to install RTLinux on PC which
running Red Hat OS.,it will be best for me.

Also I am going to work on 32 bit CPU based on ARM-9 Core,So from where can
I get all required development tool for RTLinux?

OR

How I can make workstation based on RTLinux for this CPU?

Please reply to me also.

Thanking you,

regds,

Premji.