List:       linux-rt
Subject:    [Rtl] Our patch and doc moved
From:       Masahiro Abe <m-abe () aandd ! co ! jp>
Date:       2004-10-12 4:15:08

Due to newly enforced restriction to A&D's ftp server, I had to move my
stuff to http server. Files at the ftp server, which I've announced
before, will be removed soon.

Here is the new address
<http://www.aandd.co.jp/dvhome/linuxsh/>
which has :
- linux-sh 2.4.18 building procedure and patch
- RTLinuxFree 3.2pre3 ported to SH4, procedure and patch
- sh-ipl+g / sh-lilo / linux-sh kernel bootup sequence documentation
  (somewhat outdated)

They are provided "as is", with no support.
If interested, take a look, at your own risk.