List:       linux-rt
Subject:    RE: [Rtl] What platforms are supported by RTLinux ?
From:       mkes () ra ! rockwell ! com
Date:       2003-11-27 8:06:06

Thanks Greg for the prompt response.

If I understand it correctly you are talking about support of x86 type of
processor on a PC plarform. In my original message I wrote that the
overview of Linux distributions I was worknig on concerns use of Linux in
embedded applications. Such apps. will unlikely run on a x86 PC. What I'm
interested is whether the RTLinux supports platforms like ARM/StrongARM,
xScale etc. The idea is to do the development on a PC box but the target
platform would be one of those processors for small devices.
If you can provide me with this type of infomation I would appreciate it.

Regards

Mira

"Gregg C Levine" <hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net> on 11/27/2003 05:27:06 AM