List:       linux-rt
Subject:    Re: [Rtl] Other places to download the RTL portions of Linux
From:       Der Herr Hofrat <der.herr () hofr ! at>
Date:       2003-11-21 6:27:26

> Hello from Gregg C Levine
> Here's a question.
>
> Where else besides the website here in the US, is the RTL portion
> stored? CVS, as well as a pre-created tar file.

      http://www.rtlinux-gpl.org
      cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@canals.dicsa.upv.es:/var/cvs login
      password: anoncvs
      cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@canals.dicsa.upv.es:/var/cvs co rtlinux-3.2-pre3
      ftp://ftp.rtlinux.at/pub/rtlinux
      ftp://gd.tuwien.ac.at/pub/linux/rtlinux
      http://bernia.disca.upv.es/rtportal/apps/base/
      http://rtlinux.lzu.edu.cn/
      ftp://ftp.opentech.at/pub/rtlinux
      ftp://debella.ikk.sztaki.hu/pub/mirrors/ftp.fsmlabs.com/pub/rtlinux/
      ftp://grieg.eletrica.ufpr.br/pub/rtlinux/
      ftp://ftp.locsoft.com/pub/rtlinux/
      http://www.fsmlabs.com

RTLinux for SH
      ftp://ftp.aandd.co.jp/pub/linuxsh/rtlinux/work/20030418/

RTLinux for ARM (out of date though)
      http://www.imec.be/rtlinux

I try to keep an up to date list of mirrors and packages related to RTlinux/GPL
at http://www.opentech.at/rtlinuxgpl.html - if you have any sites that are of
interest to the RTLinux community drop me a note so they can be added, if you
would like to open a new mirror site - let me know !

hofrat