List:       linux-rt
Subject:    [Rtl] RTLinux 3.2 Documentation
From:       7mgte <7mgte () earthlink ! net>
Date:       2003-11-12 3:50:12

I recently downloaded the public version of RTLinux (RTLinux-3.2-pre2) and uncompressed the file.  Based on nosing around the files, it appears the doc folder should have a sub folder called HTML.  Non-existant on my version.  In the doc folder, I have 9 items.  Most are short.

Am I missing something here?  Or is this all the documentation for RTLinux?

Thanks!

Don