List:       linux-rt
Subject:    [Rtl] list changes
From:       Der Herr Hofrat <der.herr () mail ! hofr ! at>
Date:       2002-07-29 16:36:57

Hi All !

 A few notes on the changes to the list now.

 ListInfos can be found at

 use this page for subscription/unsubscription , subscribing digest version
 etc.

 If your posts don't go through or there are any other problems with the
 list pleas send me a note directly to der.herr@hofr.at.

 Moderation is being done in GMT+2 so approvals of posts will be delayed
 for people posting outside of my online-window, if anybody from the
 comunity located somewhere around GMT-8/GMT-10 would like to join in on
 moderation send me a note, that would reduce delays considerably.

thx !
hofrat