List:       linux-rt
Subject:    Re: [rtl] Problems building for miniRTL
From:       Der Herr Hofrat <der.herr () hofr ! at>
Date:       2002-04-29 10:54:20

> Thanks,
>
> Out of interest what do you mean by gcc specific "fix up" files.

Gcc does some "black magic" with libgcc, I don't realy know what and I
only refere to infos I have found about gcc - not that I could explain it
you might want to ask on the gcc-help mailing list.

> Also, can someone tell me if the latest version of miniRTL is still freely \
> available at FSMLabs as I couldn't get onto the FTP server.

V3.0 is available from thinkingnerds.com, but pleas don't mirror the entire site
as this bandwidth goes on my private bill :)

ftp://ftp.thinkingnerds.com/pub/projects/minirtl/*

V3.0 is the last out - if there is interest in going on with it
then let me know what part of the job you want to take care of ;)

thx - and let me know what you are doing with it !
hofrat
To unsubscribe:
http://www.rtlinux.org/