List:       linux-rt
Subject:    [rtl] RTnet for RTLinux-3.1.
From:       Saikrishnan Krishnamurthy <sk5 () io ! iol ! unh ! edu>
Date:       2002-02-25 16:42:41

Hi,

   Iam using a linux 2.4 system with RTLinux-3.1 on top of it. I need a
real time networking support for the system. I sought for RTnet, but the
latest version of RTNet (rtnet-0.9.1) that I could get, supports
Linux-2.2.14 and RTLinux-2.3 only.

   Since I need ATM NIC support for my system and ATM in linux is
supported only from linux-2.4 onwards, I don't know how I could accomplish
RTNet on a linux-2.4.4 with RTLinux-3.1.

   Also if anyone had any luck in getting the "ATM NIC FORE PCA 200e" to
work directly with RTLinux, please guide me. Iam desperately looking for
some real-time drivers or some means of accessing atm from RTLinux
directly. (with or without using rtnet.)

   If anyone could give me a pointer of a recent version of rtnet or
any other direction possible, that would be much helpful.

thanks,

sai.

To unsubscribe:
http://www.rtlinux.org/