List:       linux-router
Subject:    Re: [LRP] Authentication of users on eth1
From:       <joe () upnet ! dhs ! org>
Date:       2001-06-30 18:58:10

Hi Priyan:

I don't know if I can answer all your Questions..I..will try...

1. you can block computer on eth1 by their IP address...(not by username)
 using IPCHAINS rules...

2. if you can't do that, you can setup a PROXY Server then you can
    DENY or ALLOW by username or Ip-address..

Now how this is going to work, I did something while ago...please read:
http://upnet.2y.net/lrp_download/lrp_setup/readme.txt

Good Luck..

Upnet Joe ( Upali Joseph Weerasinghe )