List:       linux-router
Subject:    [LRP] Problem with ET/PCISYNC Card
From:       mobeen rasheed <mobeen_rasheed () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-05-05 12:43:28

Hello,

We have ET/PCISYNC board with two serial lines. I am
using RedHat Linux 7.2 with kernel 2.4.17.The module
is inserted successfully.

We have configured one of serial interface (ets0) to
connect with customer premises router.The cfg file for
ets0 is as follows.

> device="ets0"
> protocol="cisco_hdlc"
> t1="20000"
> baud="64000"
> cpuclock="full"
> osc="20"

When I run ifhdlc ets0 it shows:
ets0 {ET/PCISYNC} running CISCO HDLC physical line:UP
<DSR>

Ip forwarding is enabled on machine.

But still I am not able to ping other router, but
traceroute from outside of our network reaches the
serial interface of etinc card.

Kindly help me in fixing this problem.

Thanks,

Muhammad Mobeen