List:       linux-router
Subject:    [LRP] DachStein Extended Scripts
From:       Lee Mehlhorn <lee.mehlhorn () directwest ! com>
Date:       2002-04-11 16:21:56

    I'm currently running the Eigerstein version of the LRP system.  I would
like to upgrade it to the DachStein CD version however, I am using the
extended scripts that Charles provided for EigerStein that provides the
ability to DMZ machines.   Will Charles be providing this extended script
for DachStein?? Could I just use the old EigerStein extended script??