List:       linux-rdma
Subject:    How Should We Troubleshoot In General?
From:       Brian <balexander () visionpointsystems ! com>
Date:       2010-11-29 21:46:41

We are having a weird problem when trying to connect/disconnect/reconnect. I
would like to spare the list from our newbie mistakes and see how many of these
we can troubleshoot ourselves. Is there a way to turn on some diagnostic
logging? What are the OFED troubleshooting 101 steps we should take when we hit
a problem?

Thanks in advance for your help,