List:       linux-raid
Subject:    Re: FAQ
From:       Marc Mutz <Marc () Mutz ! com>
Date:       1999-07-09 12:16:07

Bruno Prior wrote:

> It strikes me that this list desperately needs a FAQ. I'm off on holiday for the
> next two weeks, but unless someone else wants to volunteer, I'm willing to put
> one together when I get back. If people would like me to do this, I would
> welcome suggestions for questions to go in the FAQ.

Whoever volunteers: The first answer should summarize which version of
{md,raid}tools works with which kernel patched with{,out} patch XY.
Can't think of an question for that, though.

IMO it is very necessay to clear the fog that has laid itself across
raid-with-linux in the last weeks or so.

Marc

--
Marc Mutz <Marc@Mutz.com>                    http://marc.mutz.com/
University of Bielefeld, Dep. of Mathematics / Dep. of Physics

PGP-keyID's:   0xd46ce9ab (RSA), 0x7ae55b9e (DSS/DH)