List:       linux-raid
Subject:    RE: Support for the aic7895
From:       Doug Ledford <dledford () dialnet ! net>
Date:       1998-01-19 3:27:21

On 19-Jan-98 Naughtius Maximus (Henry Nicholson) wrote:
>I have an Intel DK440LX dual PII m/b/ with the adaptec
>aic7895 dual ultrawide SCSI controller.  Is there support
>for this chip?

Give it a day or two more, then I will be releasing the first version of my
next patch which includes support for this chipset (I'm currently up and
running on it as I type this, but I have to work out a problem with the
driver on the 2842 VLB cards before I'm willing to release it).

E-Mail: Doug Ledford <dledford@dialnet.net>
Date: 19-Jan-98
Time: 03:27:22