List:       linux-raid
Subject:    Re: Raid5 boot failure after grow
From:       Shaun Reich <predator106 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-07-21 15:18:57

Yeah, / is on it. I just managed to fix it by running chroot and
dracut --mdadmconf. My issue was that I was using dracut --mdadmconf
$(uname -r)...which was trying to use the livecd's running kernel.
Right when I specified manually the newest kernel for my raid system,
it worked. Thanks.

--
Shaun Reich,
KDE Software Developer (kde.org)