List:       linux-ppp
Subject:    RE: Using PPPD pty option and script: controlling stdin buffer size?
From:       Arne Lie <Arne.Lie () sintef ! no>
Date:       2010-10-13 12:19:52

[Arne::] Thanks for your input, James. Kernel hacking is out of the question, I \
guess... ;-) We do however already have an alternative, where we use a specially \
developed kernel module sw as "tty device driver", and where we have better control \
over the buffering. It has not proven perfectly stable though for all possible Linux \
platforms, but might be a better option for further refinements/debugging, than the \
pure user mode solution that we have discussed here.  thanks a lot,
Arne
{.n++%ݶw{.n+{i)w*jgݢjGj:+vwjmwfh٥