List:       linux-ppp
Subject:    How to make modified VJ header compression effect after
From:       Sripat.Sringkarn () orange ! co ! th
Date:       2003-11-05 7:07:30

Dear All,

When does PPP call VJ header compression? and if I modify VJ header
compression in "slhc.c" file how I can do to make my modification work?
Need recompile all PPPD and socket module?

Best Regards.

Sripat Sringkarn
GPRS Design Engineer

TA Orange Co., Ltd.
968 U Chu Liang Building,
12Fl., Rama IV Road, Silom, Bangrak
Bangkok 10500, Thailand
Direct Phone   +66 (0) 2-647-5060
Mobile Phone  +66 (0) 9-100-6234
Fax Number    +66 (0) 2-647-4028

Disclaimer:
Important
Confidentiality: This Information is intended for the above-named person and
may contain confidential and/or legally privileged material. Any opinions expressed \
in this information are not necessarily those of the company.  If it has come to you \
in error you must take no action based on it, nor must you copy or show it to anyone; \
please delete/destroy and inform the sender immediately.

Monitoring/Viruses
TA Orange reserves the right to monitor all incoming and outgoing emails via TA \
Orange system. Although we have security program to monitor and eliminate virus, we \
also advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient should ensure \
                they are actually virus free.