List:       linux-ppp
Subject:    Re: Need Help...........
From:       Bill Unruh <unruh () physics ! ubc ! ca>
Date:       2001-12-07 21:56:59

The latest I have seen is 1.1.26.

See links on my ppp page (in my sig below) for the location of the
mgetty maintainer and for web pages for setting up mgetty to do what you
want to do.
Definitely use mgetty to do the job of answering the phone, not ppp.

--
William G. Unruh        Canadian Institute for          Tel: +1(604)822-3273
Physics&Astronomy          Advanced Research            Fax: +1(604)822-5324

-