List:       linux-ppc
Subject:    Re: trash
From:       Kyle Wheeler <kw837498 () oak ! cats ! ohiou ! edu>
Date:       2000-08-23 2:37:08

On Tue, 22 Aug 2000, jennifer wrote:
> How do I remove icons from my desktop?  Is there anything equivalent to
> the trash can on the mac?  Thanks!

Actually, if you're running the latest version of Helix Gnome (which I
assume you aren't), it defaults to having a trash can on the desktop, just
like the Mac. (well, with the icons on the other side of the screen, kinda
like Windows, actually...)

Otherwise, to delete something, just right-click on it (button3 - in
Xpmac, that's the same as option-3) and select "Delete".

Hope that helps,
~~Kyle Wheeler

** Sent via the linuxppc-user mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/