List:       linux-ppc
Subject:    I lose sound after snooze --
From:       Peter Wagener <wagener () atlantic ! net>
Date:       2000-04-30 19:53:15

Hi All,

I'm running LinuxPPC (2.2.12) on a 1999 PB G3.  The only nagging problem
I have is, if I put my powerbook to sleep, I lose my sound when it wakes
up.  I'm running a relatively recent version of Enlightenment, and esd
is spawning itself off correctly (i.e., the process shows up when I
start up xmms).

I get the feeling it's something at a lower level than esd....  Has
anyone else seen this problem?  Found a workaround?

TIA,

Peter

** Sent via the linuxppc-user mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/