List:       linux-ppc
Subject:    Re: Building mozilla. Can't find asm/socket.h
From:       Martin Costabel <costabel () wanadoo ! fr>
Date:       2000-04-30 9:16:42

Andrew Thompson wrote:

> > Looks like asm/socket.h is missing...
> >
> > I vaguely rememve people saying that its a good idea to put in a symlink
> > involving the asm headers somewhere ??
>
> Weird. I just looked and
>
> /usr/include/asm
> is a link to
> ../src/linux/include/asm
> which is a link to
> asm-ppc
>
> which includes socket.h
>
> Andy ideas what this error is about cause the above looks right to me!

Sometimes it helps to recreate the links. If you say "ls -l
/usr/incluce/asm/socket.h", does it show up? Otherwise I think it's
weird, too.

I had (almost) no problem compiling M15. Just got SeaMonkey_M15_RELEASE
by cvs and did "gmake -f client.mk build".

There was one problem with "IUCLC undefined" in
extensions/xmlterm/base/ptystream.c. This was repaired by moving the
line "#include <termios.h>" 7 lines down after the definition of
__USE_BSD.

--
Martin

** Sent via the linuxppc-user mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/