List:       linux-ppc
Subject:    Re: Quake?? anybody get it working?
From:       "Scott C. Knight" <scknight () indiana ! edu>
Date:       2000-01-31 21:18:06

As far as for me, Its still the same situation. Server seems to run fine,
although I havent odne extensive testing, cause I have no client. The
client still segfaults, but at last the .01 or whatever version compiles
completely fine. There was one gentelman who said he got it working, but
boggles my mind why his would work and mine not. Any other comments from
the peanut gallery? I'm eager to get it working so I have something to do
when taking a break from coding =)

	Scott Knight

** Sent via the linuxppc-user mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/