List:       linux-ppc
Subject:    Odd shutdown from KDE to single user
From:       Adam Price <Adam () oldchildrensbooks ! com>
Date:       1999-11-29 14:05:33

My unpriveledged username is ami.  If ami issues the command "shutdown
now" from a kde window, he is prompted for his password.  The
unpriveledged password given, kde shuts down to single user mode, with
root access.  Is this correct?  For me it doesn't matter, since I am the
only user, but how would I prevent this if I had more users?

-Adam

** Sent via the linuxppc-user mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/