List:       linux-ppc
Subject:    Configuring Help
From:       Kyle Wheeler <kw837498 () oak ! cats ! ohiou ! edu>
Date:       1999-10-31 23:48:28

I put together a website chronicling my adventures with LinuxPPC
describing how I solved certain problems (IXMicro TV Tuner card, MacAlly
2-button ADB Mouse, etc). Everybody tell me what you think! (But be
kind, it's still not finished.) Like it says on the website, if you see
something that's wrong or missing, let me know.

It's at <http://oak.cats.ohiou.edu/~kw837498/linuxppc/index.html>

** Sent via the linuxppc-user mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/