List:       linux-ppc
Subject:    Missing Libraries
From:       Ola Olsson <oeolsson () tmisnet ! com>
Date:       1999-10-21 20:03:38

I installed Nedit from the Q3 disk. It complains that a shared library,
libXm.so.1, is missing. Where do I find this library; isn't this a Motif
library that can be got with Lesstif?

Also, I'm trying to configure the machine to access an ISDN network but
I don't know how. The only experience I've had configuring internet
access is at home with kppp and a modem. I tried to use netcfg but it
requires tkinter-1.5.1-10 which in turn requires libtix4.1.8.0.so. The
last library I can't find. What's my best route here?

Sorry if these are lame questions.

Cheers,
Ola Olsson

** Sent via the linuxppc-user mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/