List:       linux-ppc
Subject:    Re: .. files
From:       Kevin Puetz <puetzk () iastate ! edu>
Date:       1999-08-22 20:21:49

<nitpicking>

Also, it's only gnome that's a problem. You can run enlightenment as your WM if you \
want to (just put exec enlightnment in an appropriate place, like one's .xsession \
file

On Sat, 21 Aug 1999 13:48:59 R Shapiro wrote:
> You're right, I should have said "get rid of Enlightenment/Gnome and
> use a simpler window manager" :)  And I still recommend blackbox...

[[ This message was sent via the linuxppc-user mailing list. Replies are ]]
[[ not forced back to the list, so be sure to  Cc linuxppc-user  if your ]]