List:       linux-ppc
Subject:    Re: x screen
From:       "Andrew B. Arthur" <arthur99 () global2000 ! net>
Date:       1999-07-30 3:18:49

>>> On Thu, 29 Jul 1999, Stevek wrote:

>>> ok I got this problem which I can't seem to figure out when I run netscape
>>> mail or some other programs the bottom of the window is lower than the
>>> screen so I cant resize it or anything.  any suggestions on how to fix this.
>>> It also happens with some of the games like xsoldier and stuff that come
>>> with the distribution.

>> Ian Dale wrote:

>> You may also be able to move the window off the screen and get to the resize
>> handles on the sides of the window...

Most of the time this also works. Switch to the virtual screen below the
window that is two big for your screen. You should see the bottom of the
Window and the rise bar. Also try what Ian Dale said. Also, assuming your
keybinding are the same as mine in Window Maker, you should be able to get a
window menu by middle-clicking (F1 clicking) the title bar.

Thanks,

Andrew Arthur a.k.a. AArthur
arthur99@global2000.net
AIM: arthur998

[[ This message was sent via the linuxppc-user mailing list. Replies are ]]
[[ not forced back to the list, so be sure to  Cc linuxppc-user  if your ]]