List:       linux-ppc
Subject:    odbc
From:       John & Trudy Phillips <jontrudy () inmind ! com>
Date:       1999-07-22 19:37:35

Here is my fix.  The problem appears to be that there are two flavors of
vararg, you need to make
the following changes to misc.c.  The line numbers are as in the
modified file, and _K_R_VARGS is not to be defined for our ansi - c
include file. It only marks the old version of the code.

In addition, I had to re-do the link (ld) phase by hand. The arguements
for the ld command by make zhere scrambled.

 line 17
#ifdef __K_R_VARGS
  #include <varargs.h>
#else
  #include <stdarg.h> /* include ansi style args */
#endif

line  65
#ifdef _K_R_VARG
  void
  mylog(va_alist)
  va_dcl
  {
  char *fmt;
  char *args;
#else
  void
  mylog(char *fmt,...)
    {
     va_list args;
#endif

line 82
 #ifdef _K_R_VARG
    va_start(args);
    fmt = va_arg(args, char *);
  #else
      va_start(args, fmt);
  #endif

line  111
#ifdef _K_R_VARG
  void qlog(va_alist)
  va_dcl
   {
    char *fmt;
    char *args;
#else
  void qlog(char *fmt,...)
    {
     va_list args;
#endif

line 126
 #ifdef _K_R_VARGS
    va_start(args);
    fmt = va_arg(args, char *);
 #else
     va_start(args, fmt);
 #endif

I hope this is helpful.

[[ This message was sent via the linuxppc-user mailing list. Replies are ]]
[[ not forced back to the list, so be sure to  Cc linuxppc-user  if your ]]