List:       linux-ppc
Subject:    Re: serial quickcam and linuxppc
From:       Jeff Rugen <jrugen () primenet ! com>
Date:       1999-03-31 17:50:52

On 31 Mar 1999 mute@sidehack.sat.gweep.net wrote:

> So, just out of curiosity, has anyone ported the quickcam drivers
> to linuxppc, or set them up to work with a serial black and white
> QuickCam?

I ported one of them back when I was using 2.0.30, but it was parallel only.
I keep meaning to try out the 2.2.x drivers, but I never think about it
while I'm at home and have time.  Maybe now that I'm moving I'll just hool
the Quickcam up the the Motorola Powerstack when I put things back together.