List:       linux-ppc
Subject:    dialtone problem
From:       gian <kalx () iol ! it>
Date:       1999-03-31 9:23:08

Hi
I have a little problem when connecting with ezppp. Just before dialing
my ISP number, it says no dialtone. It happened also in MacOS, but I
resolved it checking the 'ignore dialtone' in the modem control panel.
Where and how can I do it under linux? Is
there a modem script I can modify?

thanks
giammy

[[ This message was sent via the linuxppc-user mailing list. Replies are ]]
[[ not forced back to the list, so be sure to  Cc linuxppc-user  if your ]]