List:       linux-poweredge
Subject:    Re: [Linux-PowerEdge] OMSA Stability
From:       Matthew Patton <MPatton () CalAmp ! com>
Date:       2015-01-14 21:09:04

> not have to deal with the least-common-denominator.  But racadm requires
> a lot of the OMSA infrastructure to be installed and running.

And since OMSA isn't supported apparently in a professional sense (the breakage is \
just mind blowing) that nullifies the usefulness of RACADM.

I mean, come on Dell. You own the hardware. Why is your OMSA team so out of touch and \
behind? OMSA should be available the same day the hardware is. I understand there \
could be a delay supporting the next major version of RHEL but I can't imagine what \
you guys are doing in your code or methods that makes it this damn hard.