List:       linux-poweredge
Subject:    Re: [Linux-PowerEdge] Openmanage SSLv3 poodle vulnerability
From:       "Biel, Charles" <cbiel () uta ! edu>
Date:       2014-10-21 22:32:00

Hi John,

   My approach has been kind of heavy handed but it works
well enough to improve our security scan reports:

racadm config -g cfgRacTuning -o cfgRacTuneWebServerEnable 0

Reenable Web Server only as needed via ssh:

racadm config -g cfgRacTuning -o cfgRacTuneWebServerEnable 1

   Of course I=B9d like a more elegant fix and have a couple
Service Request calls pending on the issue.

Hope this helps,
Charles