List:       linux-poweredge
Subject:    Re: How to change the default password on a DRAC 5?
From:       Jared <list-dell () legroom ! net>
Date:       2009-02-22 5:18:34

I've not been able to get racadm to work, but if you have physical access to
the box then you can use the RAC setup utility to easily change the
password.  You need to hit Ctrl-E when prompted during the boot process.

Otherwise, if you know the password, then you can login and change it
through the web interface (or SSH, if that's enabled).  I don't remember
what the default password is, but I've found it in the past by searching the
internet.

--
Jared